Readers Service Department
Phone: 8 (422) 5 13 98
- Lending books.
- LIBIS computer programme – a self-service tool for issue and return of books.
- Box outside library for document return.
- Inter-library loan service (provides possibility of ordering and obtaining documents from stocks of other libraries).
- Home delivery service of books for the elderly and disabled (upon request).
- JAWS and MAGic computer programmes for blind and visually impaired users.
- Audio-books in MP3 format.
- Exhibitions of themed and personal literature.
Periodicals Reading Room
- Using periodicals.
- Lending periodicals.