Tel.: 8 (422) 51302
- Complements, accounts, systematizes and manages newly received documents for the departments and branches of the Public Library.
- Since 2001, the department manages documents in both UNIMARC format and in LIBIS programme.
- It organizes the catalogue systems of the Public Library’s departments and branches.
- It manages the library’s exchange fund, which is designed to exchange prints and other documents, or pass them onto other libraries and institutions free of charge.
Children’s Literature Department
Tel.: 8 (422) 51398
- Childrens membership
- Reading room
- Adult Free Zone
- Lending books
- Using periodicals in the reading room
- Children’s arts and crafts exhibitions
“Little Owls’ Living Room”
- Fairy tales room
- Family room
- Puppet theatre “Little Ladybug” („Boružėlė“)
- Reading fairy tales aloud
- Games and toys, craftwork afternoons in the playroom
- Puppet shows for the children of the town and the distric